This is another project which regular readers of this website will be well aware of and, if they entered their airdrop, will be a big fan of. Whether you are one of the lucky people who received the Twist airdrop or not, you will be pleased to know that they have officially launched their Twitter bounty campaign in an attempt to raise awareness of the project. Their bounty is set to distribute 500k Twist tokens among all participants on a share basis.
As mentioned above, the Twist bounty program is one which is to be conducted on a shares basis. Regardless of the number of shares a person wishes to acquire, all participants must complete a couple verification tasks, which are as follows:
- You must have a public Twitter account with at least 200 followers.
- You must have a https://twitteraudit.com score of at least 80%.
- You need to be following the official TWIST twitter account: @twist_project
After completing the mandatory tasks you will need to start earning shares in the prize fund, in order to do so you will need to carry out a variety of tasks each week. The exact details of the bounty reward structure are as follows:
- You need to make at least 3 tweets and 2 retweets about TWIST.
- The tweets must contain $TWIST (other hashtags can also be included), and a link to the website: twist.network, and be 80 characters or more to be eligible.
- Retweets must be from TWIST’s official Twitter account: @twist_project
- The tweets must not be removed from your twitter until the end of the campaign and they must be public.
- The 3 tweets must be posted at least 12 hours apart from one another.
The tweets must raise awareness about TWIST (for example by providing persuasive reasons why you believe TWIST will be a successful project, or giving a short overview of our TWIST ID feature etc.)
(Good resources for TWIST information: Interview, Medium, Whitepaper)
You may well expect that those of you with a higher number of followers will be rewarded with more shares for each task. The exact breakdown is as follows:
|Number of Followers||Shares Awarded|
|200 – 1000||2 shares|
|1000 – 5000||4 shares|
|5000 – 10000||7 shares|
|10000+||10 shares|About Twist
The Twist project is one which aims to make blockchain technology accessible to all who need to utilise it. They plan to do so by inventing a blockchain toolbox which allows developers to use a number of tools for their projects. Their proposed toolbox is intended to work across multiple blockchains and is also utilising their unique Twist ID system. If you would like to find out more info about the Twist project please head to their website: Twist.Netowrk.
Any additional information regarding the Twist bounty can be found on their bounty page on Bitcointalk below.